Want to be a Night Nanny?
and Night Nanny Contract.
- Current Infant & Child CPR (must send documentation)
- At least two (2) years of infant experience
- Current TB test - to be updated every 2 years (must send documentation)
- Pertussis/Tetanus Booster for Adults (must send documentation)
- Approved infant care training or approved waiver (must have a letter of documentation from trainer)
- Approved hands on multiple's training or approved waiver (must have a letter of documentation from trainer)
- Completed Night Nanny Application
- Signed Night Nanny Contract
- Liability Insurance
- Complete and signed Background Check Release Form
- Fill out and return W-9 Form (include copy of Social Security Card and Driver's License)
- Please email all documentation via our contact us page to schedule an interview.