Bringing a baby home in the first hours, days and weeks is a very special time, yet can be highly challenging for new parents. My role is helping them transition, to allow recovery and rest at their own pace, and to help them benefit from my education and experience. It is also my goal to ease and enhance the postpartum period, making the time most memorable, restful and an enjoyable experience.
In my own words:
I am currently CAPPA trained and certified as a Postpartum Doula and my main objective is not to take over complete care of the newborn, but to educate and support the family so that they will feel empowered to care for their newborn themselves. I find my work a complete joy and an honor to come into your home to provide a level of confidence in the parents and to provide calmness to families after I have been there to guide and instruct them with their newborn children. I am very reliable, honest and timely. People see me as a very patient and loving person who would be a great addition to any family.
I will customize an approach that will allow parents to choose what will work best for them and their family. I will bring the best ideas that will give them the most accurate education, confidence and to be happy in their role as parents.
Education, Training and Experience:
- - CAPPA Certified 2010
- - Essentials of Breastfeeding
- - Decoding Your Infant
- - Sleep Training Class
- - CPR/1st Aid Trained and Certified
- -Care for Newborns that need assistance with Pulse and Oxygen monitors.
- - Triplet and Twin Care for overnights
- - Colic, Reflux and Oxygen Care for preemies and Newborns
- - Training and education in breastfeeding.
- - Dedicated, professional nanny with more than 16 years experience
- - Background in multiples and premature babies
- - Flexible, reliable and one who adapts easily to new situation and enjoys a challenge
I look forward to hearing from you and sharing this wonderful time with your family!